Daniel Gaydon Tribute Fund
Supporting the Whitetip Reef Sharks
Dan dreamt of visiting the Galapagos and during his 2005 South America trip he got the chance. He was a keen photographer and took some amazing shots of the wildlife (see below). One of the highlights of his trip was being waist deep in the sea when a small reef shark swam around him. He loved his experience in the Galapagos and had wanted to return as a qualified divemaster. He had been a member of GCT ever since his visit.
Amount raised so far: £2,397.37
- Money raised from the 2010 Tiggy and Dan memorial football match in Minehead
- Tiggy Taylor & Dan's memorial football match 2009 at Minehead Football Club
- Dave Gaydon's 60th birthday party donations
- Sponsorship of Elaine's half marathon!
- In memory of Dan and in support of Elaine's Half Marathon efforts.
Rita & Alan Elliott
- Congrats on your 1st Half Marathon Elaine. Woody, Hayley and Jake x
- Given in your memory, Dan, in support of Elaine's half marathon.
Laura, Stuart, Isabella & Amelia xXx
- Glad you got to see out your dream Dan RIP x
- Elaine - have fun on run to the beat xx
- I wish I had the chance to get to know Dan better. Dawn x
- Dan, thinking of you always. Elaine, good luck with the run. Love Richard & David
- Missing you loads x
- Sponsorship for Elaine's half marathon efforts - Run with the Beat! Good luck Elaine!! Love Kathy and Stu xx
- Elaine, good luck with run to the beat, sponsor money in memory of Dan, Rach x
- Adrian Horner
- Margaret Fortune
- Dan, in memory of you on your Dad's birthday, he wouldn't accept a present, so money given in your memory xx
Rachel & Steve Cutler
- Donation from Dan's Friend
- Funds raised from Tiggy Taylor and Dan's Memorial football match April 2008
- Monies raised so far from the sale of Daniel Gaydon tribute tops by Colony IV
- Thanks to all who contributed. We love you Dano.
This money was raised at Farm Fest 2007
- Funds raised from Tiggy Taylor and Dan's Memorial football day 6/4/07 at Minehead Football Club
Beautiful images taken by Daniel when he visited the Galapagos Islands
Special reference number: 070509