Rosemarie Magnus Tribute Fund
Protecting the Future of Galapagos
Amount raised so far: £4,375
- Treasured thoughts of one so dear, often bring a silent tear. A smile for all, a heart of Gold, one of the best this world could hold. Never selfish, always kind, a beautiful memory left behind. My darling sister on your special day, 31 05 13.
Sister Sue, 31 May 2013
- Because I know you would want to celebrate the marriage of Paul and Lis, love you always.
Sister Sue, 22 February 2013
- This is courtesy of Saga darling, you know why!
Sister Sue, 25 January 2013
- Dear Rosemarie, in memory of some wonderful holidays together many, many years ago. Love Sue x
Sue (a friend), 22 January 2013
- 25.12.12, the third Christmas of missing you so very much. Love you poppet xxx
Sister Sue, 25 December 2012
- Loving you is easy, I do it every day, missing you is heartache that never goes away. 29 07 12 two years on.
Sister Sue, 29 July 2012
- Treasured thoughts of one so dear, often bring a silent tear. A
smile for all, a heart of Gold, one of the best this world could hold.
Never selfish, always kind, a beautiful memory left behind. My darling
sister on your special day, 31 05 12. I love you xxx
Sister Sue, 31 May 2012
- 25 12 11, the second Christmas of missing you so very much. Love you poppet xxx
Sister Sue, 25 December 2011
- It's been just one year, Rosemarie. We still think of you with great fondness.
With love, John and Kate.
John & Kate, 03 August 2011
- Loving you is easy, I do it every day, missing you is heartache that never goes away.
29 07 11 One year on.
Sister Sue, 29 July 2011
- Miss you and thinking of you this week - especially today.
Mrs Juanita Butt, 10 July 2011
- Your special day. There are no words to describe how much I miss you. Love you my darling. xxx
Sister Sue, 31 May 2011
- Thinking of you Rosemarie, a year to the week since we were on the beautiful Galapagos Islands together x
Barry Thornber, 18 May 2011
- Thinking of you this Easter day as I do every day. Love you xxx
Sister Sue, 24 April 2011
- Our 'Country Living Fair' week; thinking of you as always with such love my darling. xxx
Sister Sue, 28 March 2011
- My first Christmas without you; miss you my darling x
Sister Sue, 25 December 2010
- With Love and so many thanks Shona and Terry Hill, 6 November 2010
- Monies donated in memory of Rosemarie received with thanks from LC Weston, Funeral Directors
11 October 2010
- On 29 September 2006 I accepted the honourable position of Fairy Godmother to Rosemarie (FGD). Love you forever. FGM xxx
Louise Edwards, 29 September 2010
- Dearest Rosemarie, Your kind heart and wonderful smile will echo in eternity. Love Paul, Liz, Lawrence and Joanna
Paul Magnus, 27 September 2010
- From money collected by Mrs Pearce and Cliff, 27 September 2010
- Thank you for being you - such a supportive 'boss' and friend. You are and always will be in my thoughts.
Anon, 26 September 2010
- Rosemarie, thank you for so many lovely memories. Your place in my heart will be
there forever. x
- Always remembered with love - Guy and Jean
Guy Magnus, 24 September 2010
- Always in my memory, forever in my heart. Rest in peace my darling x
Sister Sue, 23 September 2010
- MLH, those we love most don't go away, they walk beside us every day. Treasured memories darling. Sooki...x
22 September 2010