Rosemarie Magnus Tribute Fund
Protecting the Future of Galapagos
Amount raised so far: £4,325
- Because I know you would want to celebrate the marriage of Paul and Lis, love you always.
Sister Sue, 22 February 2013
- This is courtesy of Saga darling, you know why!
Sister Sue, 25 January 2013
- Dear Rosemarie, in memory of some wonderful holidays together many, many years ago. Love Sue x
Sue (a friend), 22 January 2013
- 25.12.12, the third Christmas of missing you so very much. Love you poppet xxx
Sister Sue, 25 December 2012
- Loving you is easy, I do it every day, missing you is heartache that never goes away. 29 07 12 two years on.
Sister Sue, 29 July 2012
- Treasured thoughts of one so dear, often bring a silent tear. A smile for all, a heart of Gold, one of the best this world could hold. Never selfish, always kind, a beautiful memory left behind. My darling sister on your special day, 31 05 12. I love you xxx
Sister Sue, 31 May 2012
- 25 12 11, the second Christmas of missing you so very much. Love you poppet xxx
Sister Sue, 25 December 2011
- It's been just one year, Rosemarie. We still think of you with great fondness.
With love, John and Kate.
John & Kate, 03 August 2011
- Loving you is easy, I do it every day, missing you is heartache that never goes away.
29 07 11 One year on.
Sister Sue, 29 July 2011
- Miss you and thinking of you this week - especially today.
Mrs Juanita Butt, 10 July 2011
- Your special day. There are no words to describe how much I miss you. Love you my darling. xxx
Sister Sue, 31 May 2011
- Thinking of you Rosemarie, a year to the week since we were on the beautiful Galapagos Islands together x
Barry Thornber, 18 May 2011
- Thinking of you this Easter day as I do every day. Love you xxx
Sister Sue, 24 April 2011
- Our 'Country Living Fair' week; thinking of you as always with such love my darling. xxx
Sister Sue, 28 March 2011
- My first Christmas without you; miss you my darling x
Sister Sue, 25 December 2010
- With Love and so many thanksShona and Terry Hill, 6 November 2010
- Monies donated in memory of Rosemarie received with thanks from LC Weston, Funeral Directors
11 October 2010
- On 29 September 2006 I accepted the honourable position of Fairy Godmother to Rosemarie (FGD). Love you forever. FGM xxx
Louise Edwards, 29 September 2010
- Dearest Rosemarie, Your kind heart and wonderful smile will echo in eternity. Love Paul, Liz, Lawrence and Joanna
Paul Magnus, 27 September 2010
- From money collected by Mrs Pearce and Cliff, 27 September 2010
- Thank you for being you - such a supportive 'boss' and friend. You are and always will be in my thoughts.
Anon, 26 September 2010
- Rosemarie, thank you for so many lovely memories. Your place in my heart will be
there forever. x
- Always remembered with love - Guy and Jean
Guy Magnus, 24 September 2010
- Always in my memory, forever in my heart. Rest in peace my darling x
Sister Sue, 23 September 2010
- MLH, those we love most don't go away, they walk beside us every day. Treasured memories darling. Sooki...x
22 September 2010
Some of the stunning images Rosemarie and her partner, Barry, captured
during their trip to the 'Enchanted Islands'.